Monday, November 24, 2008

Molly Marie


We all waited patiently for her, and it was well worth it! She is perfect! Born at 1:18pm, 6lbs 10ozs, 19 3/4 inches long. Beautiful. I am totally biased though!
Here is the start of the Molly album. Welcome Molly! You couldn't be loved anymore!!!
Oh yeah... Mommy is doing well.... a little sore, but that is to be expected! My little sister is a trooper. Labor was only a little over 8 hours. You go Laura!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Labor was only a little over eight hours?

My God, if I am ever pregnant and don't have a baby in my arms one hour after going into labor, I will produced a previously signed document that states that I will be clubbed in the head with a baseball bat and only awoken after that baby is good and out.

Leslie said...

wow, quick labor for a first time momma!! little miss molly is a cute little peanut! how exciting, auntie em!! :)