Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy November!

Lot's to update.......
**New Kids concert was AWESOME! Tickets not so good, but what can you do with limited cash flow!! I hurt my throat screaming....... but hey, you only live once! We stuck around after the concert outside in the cold to try for autographs..... but when the cops threatened to ticket... we headed home.
**HSM3 was wonderfully cheesy, everything I had hoped for!!
**Tim and I picked Apples and pumpkins together.
**Mia is feeling at home. She loves to watch tv and the computer. The movement fascinates her.
**Went to Kalamazoo for the WMU/EMU football game this weekend. Go Broncos! They won. Mom and Greg, Katie, Laura and her BF Keith and his son Caleb we all there. We had lots of fun. Caleb was SO good. He was enthralled with the marching band. Then mid 4th quarter he fell asleep on my lap. The cannon signaling the win didn't even make him flinch. We headed to Bilbo's for pizza after. It was a nice day with the family.

**This weekend we are headed to Charlevoix for the wedding of my friends, Heath and Crystal. I get Tim for a whole weekend! No hunting involved!! I am SO excited!
I wanted to share a few pics, that is why the next post is all pictures!! :) Hope you all feel caught up now!! You can also check out more pictures on my Picasa Web Album.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I looooove your sunglasses!

Em said...

Thanks, they are old, I think I got them at Target!