Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Week

This past week was busy busy, but now that it is Sunday I can slow down. For a minute! Last weekend we headed up to Charlevoix for a wedding. It was beautiful. You can see the pictures here if you wish: Heath and Crystal's wedding. The rest of the week has just been work and stuff. Tim's birthday dinner was nice. Steak of course!
This weekend was opener of firearm season. Tim shot a pretty nice 8 point buck Saturday morning. Good job baby! I am proud of you. He was home by Saturday night, so that was nice. My dad and step-mom also came to visit this weekend. Dad and I went down to Kalamazoo to watch Dustin play in his last game at Waldo Stadium. It was a dull game at first, but it perked up and Western beat Toledo 27-17! Go Broncos!!!
The best part of my week.... I got to hang out with Little Owen on Friday evening! We had a blast! Scott and Leslie, you have an awesome kid. He didn't even mind the pink bouncy seat I put him in, he was all smiles!
He can come over to play anytime!! We love Owen at the Becker/Skinner house!! :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

OMG! I LOVE HIM IN THE PINK BOUNCY! he's enough of a man, that he doesn't care, for sure! After all, real men wear pink, right? :) thank you thank you again for watching him! i'm glad you had a good time! :)