Last night was an AWESOME evening!! After work Tim met me and we headed to the Intersection, in GR. I had been looking forward to the Kate Voegele concert for months!! She is my favorite singer (as of late). She was also on season 5 of our favorite show... One Tree Hill. So Tim was happy to come with me, because he got to see someone that was on tv!
I was geeked about the show being at the Intersection because it is a small venue, and it is standing room only... so you can get really close to the stage...... but...... I was concerned that Tim would not have a good time, considering that his first concert was Michael Buble... and we were at Van Andel, in seats... two rows off the top........ but he was a sport, and he actually enjoyed himself!!
Brendan James played first, he was really good. Sort of a James Blunt/Billy Joel type sound. I enjoyed it. He was very cute too. :)
Matt White was on next. HELLO. Why have I missed this man! Tim says I am never allowed to see him again!! :) Sorry honey! He was amazing. Look for his songs "Love" and "Best Days". Tim said he really enjoyed him. I did as well.
Then the main event! Kate Voegele. She is so tiny. Her cd blows me away. Her live performance did too. She is just awesome. She rocks out. She sang Hallelujah, just her and her guitar, I had goose bumps. Amazing Night.
Thanks Timmy for going with me!!!

3 comments:
I almost names Collin Brendan James =) ...now thats your random Meg fact for the day =) see you on Monday for our Hills date! =)
oooh I love finding new music to listen to! To do list today is downloading some songs by these fun artists... Glad you guys had fun! the intersection is great!
I saw your comment to Brenda and I would LOVE for you to ride with her sometime!!!
Post a Comment