This weekend Tim was gone up north to do some "guy things". He returned home around 10:30 this morning. Happy!
We vegged out for a while, then got our lazy behinds up, called his brother, and went to see The Dark Knight. Nothing like watching an excellent movie sitting between the two Becker boys!
The movie was awesome! Heath Ledger was amazing as the Joker. I admit, I did shed a few tears when he came on screen.
We came home and grilled some hot dogs that we had picked up at Blue Star Meats. They had to be the best hot dogs ever!
When we bought this house we both got what we wanted... I got to be in town, and Tim got hunting land. There is 26 acres surrounding us, and the awesome neighbors have given Tim full permission to hunt it. He is so excited. So he is starting to make a food plot. We took a quad ride back there so I could see the work he has done. He was so excited because there were lots of deer tracks. I am happy for him. I wish I had taken my camera with me so I could have gotten some pictures, but I will have to do that another day. Tim promised to take the clippers and cut down the picker bushes so I don't get cut up next time I go down there!
Mom just called from DC. They are having a great time! Wish I was there!!
also, because I am such a HUGE Kate Voegele fan, I was SUPER excited when I saw the trailer for the new Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie..... her song "It's Only Life" is the song playing in the trailer! I am such a dork!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment