

About 3:30pm Friday Afternoon we were headed up to Torch! Both Timmy and I were very excited to be getting out of town for a few days. Tim was looking forward to working on his boat with my dad to get ready for their big Canadian fishing trip. I was looking forward to sleeping in and shopping at my FAVORITE store, The Alden Spice Mill. Chloe was just excited not to be left at home!!!
We arrived about 6:30pm. We had Chili dogs for dinner. We took a trip to the Cone Corral for some ice cream (it is no Captain Sundae, but what can you do!)
Saturday I slept in until 8:30!! NICE! Eggs and bacon and toast for breakfast. On to Alden with The Evil Stepmother and Marge for some shopping!! First the spice mill.... HAPPY! Then Nifty Things.... my second fav store.... where they were offering coffee.... OR mimosas.... if you were 21..... I'm 21 I said!!!! Needless to say at the next store I spent more than I planned..... could it have been the mimosa? I think SO! Back to the house where I ate some lunch and vegged out watching some Law and Order:CI. R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N! Dad grilled a mean pork loin for dinner and we ate until we cried, then we had ice cream sundaes....... fat kids!!! Then we watched the Wings. Did I mention that there was talk of the Canadian fishing trip.... CONSTANTLY. That is all the boys talked about SERIOUSLY. I wanted to run away. They are all so excited I think they might pee.
Sunday I slept till 9:30!!! VERY NICE!! Tim and I had our great Kayak adventure. We are awesome at kayaking! Sort of! There was a lot of frustration on my part...... I could not get control of mine.... but by the end I think I had it! After that we went to Marge and Gus's to see if Dan was there so Tim could help him put his jet ski in the water...... when we got there, they were about to cut a tree down..... guess who got to cut the tree.... TIMMY!! One tree down, and two trimmed trees later, his work was done and he got to go for a ride on the jet ski! What a helpful boy he is! We had burgers and dogs at Dan's and then it started storming!
The boys got to go fishing Sunday evening...... they didn't catch anything... but they had fun.....
We took off about 11:30am Monday and took the long way home.
It was another Lousy weekend in Paradise!
Friday Afternoon Timmy heads back up to Torch to meet my dad, Dan and Bobby and they head off to Canada for the "Great Canadian Fishing Adventure". What will I do for a week without him? I know, not hear about Canada eh! I will miss him!

3 comments:
I've beeen waiting for a new post! Sounds like you had a really good time.
I know what you can do while Tim is in canada.... hang out with meeee! *ting* we can talk about colorblindness!
we didnt talk about canada that much did we?
Post a Comment