Friday, March 09, 2007

Rain, Rain.... Please stay.... NO MORE SNOW!

This week has pretty much sucked due to sickness. I was sick last weekend. Started to feel better Tuesday. Got sick again Wed. Today I feel like complete ASS. To quote the donut when she called me this morning, "I am sorry for laughing honey, but you sound amazing right now". Yes, yes I did.
The Middle Sister came out to visit. I tried to show her the best Holland had to offer, which was not much considering I am SICK, but a good time was had by all I think!
The best part of the week.......... Addison Grace was born at approximately 6am on Thursday... she was 6lbs, 10oz and 20 inches long. She is ABSOLUTELY GEORGEOUS!! She has EVERYONE wrapped around her precious fingers already!!! Hurray for Mommy Monica!
I am now sitting with Anda's kiddies (or rather sitting here while they sleep, NICE) so she can enjoy a fun filled, action packed evening of....... SCRAPBOOKING.............. hmmmm I love her anyways!
A Shamrock shake is on its way to me as we speak.......... delicious.

No comments: