Yeah, so just call me Enfuego! I am WPE, I haven't updated in a LONG time. Sorry.
Life has been crazy. Work, school, drinking. Yeah, it is like GVSU all over again!!! Many new things, both good and bad.
One thing....... WISH WISH WISH I was traveling to the Lone Star state with one Go-Edge. I NEED a vacation. Sadly the funds do not permit such a trip. BUT, Someday hopefully!
I am in charge of the March Of Dimes campaign for our center. It is pretty cool. Raising money for babies is a plus! If anyone wishes to donate....... let me know. I am gonna walk... so I need sponsors.
I really don't know what else to post about. I am living the dream...... or something that resembles a nightmare...... I am not sure yet.
Oh yeah, I think I am gonna give up 10lbs for Lent......
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment