Sunday, January 07, 2007

Put Me In Coach

I don't know if anyone caught the International Bowl on tv yesterday...... probably on ESPN 8: The OCHO or something.....
Anyways it was the Western Michigan Broncos vs. The University of Cincinnati Bearcats. It was a very good game. Full of excitement... yet heartbreaking cuz our boys from K-Zoo lost. Mr. Duclo played a fantastic game. I was so proud. I almost lost my voice yelling for him!!!
This lovely game was played in Toronto. Good times were had. Hopefully my step-dad or as we refer to him now... coach was not deafened by us ladies. We stayed at a SWEET ASS Marriot hotel in a suite. It had two bedrooms, a full kitchen and a living room. Very Choice. We took the subway..... pretty cool, ran into some interesting characters.... sleeping guy, let's talk about God guy, and the Fish lady.....
We ate a large dinner at Montanas... apparently in Canada they put gravy on their fries.... ok, I am game to try anything..... not bad. I also drank the most glorious Canadian beer..... I must remember the name.
All in all it was a very fun weekend.
I am most definitely looking forward to next weekend when one Enfuego and I finally have our Kevin Smith marathon. MMMM Enchilada's, beer, movies...... tequila?

No comments: