This weekend was pretty much the most eventful weekend I have had..... EVER. Friday after work I headed to Andrea's and we got some dinner and bundled up to go SLEDDING. It was awesome. For some reason though, I always end up in the land of deep snow at the bottom of the hill and everyone else ends up WAY over there........
My face spent most of the time covered with snow.
Saturday morning I awoke early and studied.... yes, I am such a good student! Then headed to the Bean residence where we all headed to Russ's for lunch. Then us gals went shoe shopping and went to Meijer to buy LOTS of alcohol to make Jungle Juice. That little mixture is delicious death! Somewhere in the drunk state we decided that it was a good idea to go sledding. 2:30am arrived and Anda, Timmy and I bundled up and headed out. By this time I was sober and sledding in the dark at 2am didn't seem like as good an idea as it had earlier. We went down the hill twice. Anda and I felt totally freaked out, and even with our "bodyguard" we decided to call it a night. I must admit that again my face was covered in snow...... WTF.... why is it always me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment