Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Alpha Mail Man

Went out with Andrea last night. That is right me, the original couch potato, went out on a Saturday night! Come to think of it I also went out on Friday night. TJ and AA invited me to dinner and a movie. We at at UNO's Chicago grill..... fantastic! We saw The Holiday...... THE BEST movie I have seen in a while. The evening was Glorious.
So back to Saturday. I even wore my sexy boots, Andrea was impressed! I got to see some people I haven't seen in a while. I comsumed most of a six pack of Coors Light. It was delicious. I was sufficently harassed. I was petted and sniffed..... strange. But, one individual did manage to keep his clothes on and that is a good night in itself. Yes, he is one of those who drunk or sober has no problem taking it off for the world to see.
The week will be busy with the end of the semester looming..... but next weekend will be EPIC!!
BOB.... here we come!

No comments: