This may not be interesting to everyone, but there are a few who will laugh. So anyways. Watching a little tv while working on homework and there was a commercial for Dish Network Latino. The best shows from Mexico, South America, yada yada yada. Anyways, they are showing various shows you can see en Espanol and I notice Christopher Walken in a brown leather jacket.... yes we all know which Saturday Night Live skit that is....... "I put my pants on one leg at a time, except once I'm dressed I make gold records."
P.S. I am watching Rogers and Hammersteins Cinderella..... it is the remake with Jason Alexander and Brandy... I was pissed at first, cuz I thought it wouldn't be as good as the orginal.... but it is not half bad..... I love the songs and Jason Alexander is pretty good!
wow, I am pretty interesting... the lengths I will go to in avoidance of homework. Slacker. BRB
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment