Sunday, October 29, 2006

Do ya think so?


The past week has been pretty lame. I watched a scary movie all by myself, so perhaps I grew up a little. My car is broken and it is going to cost a LOT of money to fix it. We watched Psycho in my film class on Thursday, that was pretty good. I got scratched and bit by the same child on Friday. I lost my voice because of those little germ balls I work with. I had a migraine all day on Saturday. I missed the Eastern/Western game because of my sickness (yea for Western, they won!). I am watching Labyrinth right now as my movie for next weeks class. I love this movie. You can't get any better than David Bowie! I am driving a Ford Fusion until my car is fixed. So both good and bad.... this post has been random. Hopefully the trip to Sugaa Island is still on for the weekend.......

No comments: