The internet has been down at my house. Comcast sucks. I have many complaints to log with them. So now it is Saturday and I am at my mom's house and I can finally use a computer.
We got in around 9pm last night and headed over to the Island to see Grandma. Adam was bombarded by Joe's endless questions about golf. He is such a good boy, he stands there and just listens and sometimes makes comments, but mostly just listens because the man talks ENDLESSLY. I appreciate that Adam does that! We ate leftover Vitale's.. yum, sort of, used to be better. And I had a Rootbeer Float, because it wouldn't be a trip to Grandma's without a RB Float! The birthday was pretty uneventful. Adam sent a gorgeous bouquet of Roses to me at work. It was really sweet. So I am now 26 and I don't feel any different than 25...... come to think of it I don't feel much different than I did at 21. So I guess being worried about turning 26 was silly.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment