So in my English class we listened to Garrison Keillor. Funny, funny man. I am tempted to listen to NPR on Saturday night to catch his "Prairie Home Companion" radio show. He talked about the importance of your parents canning food so that they could save enough money to send you to a "good college". Then he talked about how when your parents were in college they attended parties where they drank a wonderful punch called "Purple Death". Basically it is grape kool-aid (provided by host) that is mixed with the alcohol that the guests brought. It gives you a hangover that you will remember for years to come. Sounds like everytime I drink!!
This Thursday is my mid-term. Looking forward to that......
I have also been invited to a "sorta" bachelorette party Thursday night. Adam's cousin Bill is getting married. Mandy (the wife to be) invited me to come out with "the girls". We will see how that goes.
Friday morning I have to be to work at 5:45am. I have to open the building. That means I have to get up at 4 so I can leave home by 4:45 so I still have some time to stop at Beaners and get me some coffee! If I am late the kids can watch themselves right? Ummm maybe not.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment