Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hey, Hey, Hey, Good-bye

Lazy Saturday. I have been checking out the Mall of America (MOA) website. Per my sisters suggestion I am taking note of the stores I wish to go to. I am so excited for next weekend that I can hardly stand it.
Adam is not coming home this weekend because things are crazy at work. I won't be able to see him next week because of school, I leave Thursday night to head to K-zoo, I return Monday afternoon, won't see him all week because of school; it will seriously be 3 full weeks until I see my husband again. Nice.
I am watching food network. It is wedding weekend. The Barefoot Contessa is on...... I wonder if anyone actually attempts to make the food that is featured on her show. It always looks wonderful, but more like something I go to a fancy restaurant to eat. Ina is so uppity. I think if I was "Jeffrey" (husband) I would punch her.
Another thing... I just saw a commercial with Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos. They were selling Tide to go.... good stuff, however how much MORE money do these two need? They are already like 2 of the cutest people on earth.... granted Kelly is just a little TOO skinny and a bit TOO tan..... but she is awesome and Mark...... yeah baby.

No comments: