Saturday, April 08, 2006

Is that a banana in your purse?

Heck yes, I have the first sunburn of the season!! I have a red forehead and nose! Why am I so happy? Because it means that the weather was finally nice enough to sit outside for an extended period of time. BONUS!
We ventured to Kalamazoo today to watch Western take on Western in the Spring Football scrimmage. The weather was beautiful and the game was fun. Dustin played well and we got to see him receive an award for Best Linebacker. After the game we all went to Applebees for lunch. Adam and I then traveled to D&R Sports to look at fishing lures (THAT was the MOST exciting part of MY day!).
Later, after we got home we decided not to waste any of this beautiful day and we loaded up the brother-in-laws and went to the driving range. I am AWESOME at golf.......... if that is what I was doing.... HOWEVER I thought that in order to actually be golfing you have to HIT the ball. I maybe wiffed it an average of 3 times before I finally hit the ball. By the end I was getting better (but not much). Hey, at least I tried. It is my goal to at least be able to play 9 by this summer. Is the goal reachable? We shall see. I WILL play golf with my dad!

No comments: