Thursday, April 06, 2006

Full frontal, and he can act!

I very much enjoyed season 6 disc 2 of Sex and The City last night. How can you not love those girls!
I also very much enjoy Meteorologist Matt Kirkwood as opposed to Terri Deboer. He is just better to look at.
Last night in my Psych class we talked about Love. We were broken up into 3 teams and we had to think of songs, current or old that had to do with the various types of love that Robert Sternberg says there is. Nonlove: people you are indifferent to, Liking: Good friends, Infatuation: one night stand/short fling, Empty Love: arranged marriage, staying together for "the kids", Romantic Love: what happens at the beginning of a relationship, Compassionate Love: good relationship/no sexual interest, Fatuous Love: jumping in/like moving in together after 2 weeks, Consummate Love: "mature love" like a long happy marriage.
I think of myself as someone who "knows a lot of songs" but it was really hard to think of songs while in class. We only came up with 3. Colin Ray's If you get there before I do (consummate), TLC's No Scrubs (nonlove), and You've got a Friend in Me (liking).
Can anyone else think of songs?

No comments: