The hubby and I went to see Failure to Launch last night. Very cute flick. Sarah Jessica was perfection as usual, Matthew as hot as ever, and Zooey was once again a scene stealer. It was over all a feel good romantic comedy, and who can't use that once in a while!
Tomorrow I start a new job. "The Center" seems like it is a cool place, but only time will tell I guess. Unfortunately I will have to once again "work" after having a "year off" at my cushy "Nanny" job. No more tv in the morning and naptimes for me. Bummer. I guess it was too good to be true.
definitely counting down the days until Michael Buble. April 15 should hopefully come soon! What could be better than a concert with my dad on Saturday and Easter dinner on Sunday at mom's. The only thing that would make the concert better would be if some certain "friends" were attending the concert with us.
I think I liked the "quotation" marks a lot today.
Time to spend some time with the boy while it is still the weekend..
Oh, funny thing. My nephew went on his first plane ride to DC this past Friday. My dad told me that the plane hit some turbulence and G announced to the entire plane, "Doesn't that make your balls tickle?" Oh that child. He is 5 btw!
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment