Saturday was an eventful day.
I woke up, went to Holland to meet Angie and Braylon for coffee (Braylon slept) and muffins, then we went shopping at Target. Then we went to a baby shower, good times. Then home to get ready for dinner and The Secret Garden with MG and Bethy. Dinner was good. The performance was FABULOUS. Then it was off (at about 35mph in the snow) to Holland for Andrea's Birthday party. That was fun. Is fun the word I am looking for? As Megan put it, there was a lot of booty shaking. Adam and Andrew thought it would be funny to give Andrea a lap dance..... the chair however didn't think it was a good idea and it BROKE. When I say BROKE, I mean it is in pieces..... pretty much the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Not so much the breaking of the chair, but the look on Andrea's face when she realized she was on the ground. Priceless.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment