Can I just say SIGH. I am taking two classes this semester. One is Current Issues in Early Childhood, the other is Human Development Psychology. The Psychology class is really KICKING my BUTT! I had an exam 2 weeks ago and afterwards I felt totally deflated. I felt pretty positive about some of it, but the essay portion, NO WAY. BUT, I just received an e-mail from my instructor and I got a B+ on it!! OH THANK GOODNESS!
So anyways...... I sure needed that little confidence boost!
This weekend has been quiet. Went out for Pizza and Beer on Saturday with some friends. Then came home and camped out on the couch. Looking forward to Sunday night television AND the fact that my husband is going to stay home again tonight!! This makes me a very happy girl!
I also had an observation, the other day I went to the Herrick District Library and spent some time in the children's area. The two women who work there are probably the MOST UNFRIENDLY people I have ever met. You would think that if you were working with the kids you would be approachable. But maybe that is just me. I think.... A certain FRIENDLY Children's Librarian I know needs to teach them a thing or two..... again, that's just me.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment