Saturday, February 18, 2006

just shake that ass..........

Last night we made the journey to Grand Rapids. We went to the BOB. I love this bar. Three floors of fun. Lots of alcohol. What more can you ask for?
So... We had a great time. We danced at Crush first, then moved downstairs to The Monkey Bar, which is my favorite because they don't just play that booty shaking stuff, they play music you can actually sing to and it is fun, but the "kids" we were with thought the music and the crowd was "too old" for them so we had to move back upstairs to Crush. I was just not feeling it up there. Crush is just an excuse for people to rub themselves all over eachother in the dark. I have been married for 3 years.... I don't need to do that in public! So Andrea, Adam and I went upstairs and played cut-throat and I won!! I was semi drunk so it was a real feat for me because I SUCK at pool!! Then at closing time (good song) we sat downstairs and people watched, "oh, I have been grinding up on you all night, now out in the light you are not as great as I thought, see ya!" There was even one couple who started yelling obsenities at eachother. It was hilarious. Then the rest of our party joined us. I will refrain from the rest of the story because I am too mad about what happened next. MG, if you want to hear it call me!
In all it was NOT a boring night. Tonight will be much more quiet. Adam and I will be babysitting for Andreas "kids".
The lesson I learned last night: When Emily is tired, 3 beers makes her happy. 4 beers makes her mean.
Oh, and Megan, It was him...... I didn't talk to him because he kept doing that creepy stalker thing. So good, So good, So good!

No comments: