Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Damn the man
I had to travel to Benton Harbor today to purchase my books from the LMC bookstore. $173.30 later I am the proud owner of 2 books and a study guide for 2 classes. NICE. What the heck. I tell you what.... I am going to read every single word of these books....... ok, so maybe not, but why do the college bookstores rape you when it comes to your books? Before the start of Fall semester I ordered my books from Amazon.com and one of the books ended up being wrong (through no fault of my own, the book store had the wrong books in stock and so everyone had the wrong one and so they told me the wrong book and I in turn ordered the wrong book, but while everyone else got to exchange theirs, I was stuck with mine because I didn't purchase it from the bookstore, I had to buy the new book and also keep the wrong one, FAB-U-LOUS). This semester I desided to skip a potential problem, and this is what I get........ I guess it is a no win situation. OH WELL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment