Good weekend.
Friday I went out with the bro-in-law's and the cousins, we went bowling. Between 4 of us we consumed 4 pitchers of Miller Lite. After bowling we continued the party back at my house. Played a little caps.... which obviously wasn't getting us DRUNK fast enough so Andrew desides we are going to play this guessing game with cards. It was more or less SCREW EMILY cuz I had to friggin drink EVERYTIME. Needless to say by the time Adam finally got home at 3am I was as he put it "giddy and loud".
Saturday was spent mostly on the couch (and some in the bathroom). I could say I will never drink again, but that is a lie. I think however, my drinking game days are over. I may be getting too old for this!
Today I bought new shoes. New DH and GA!!! Yippee for Sunday night tv.
Tomorrow my vacation is over...... tears...... back to the real world.
3 days till our 3 year anniversary!!
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment