Today was a lousy day. Everything was crappy. Work was rough. It rained all day (however the temp was 56). The semester is coming to an end so I have all this work for school. AND I ran over a whole bunch of crap on the expressway on the way to school. Someone lost a bunch of stuff off the top of their car, it was in garbage bags, and random stuff was laying all over, like shoes and clothes. I was doing a really good job of avoiding it until the semi next to me hit one of the garbage bags and threw it into me lane and I ran it over. SWEETNESS.
Then, I get home and I open the mailbox and what do I find.... a package from my oldest and dearest friend! Thank you HSP for making my very bad day SUNNY!! What did I find in this wonderful package? Nail Polish, Star Socks, Strawberry Pop Rocks (Oh heck yes, I am happily muchin those as we speak, can you hear it?), A book about Audrey Hepburn (LOVE HER!) which I will so read while sporting my Audreyesk shades (maybe?), A cool moon & stars journal, 3 Dane Cook cd's (can't wait to listen!), and finally some pictures from Goddard's wedding. Why did I get this lovely package you ask? For my birthday of course!! But Emily you say, your birthday is in September! Well HSP has been collecting these teasures since she was an undergrad at UofM and continued through Grad School and still continued past her graduation from Grad school and her venture out into "the real world". Well my love, it was worth the wait. I can wait another 5 or so for another!! Love ya!!
Oh, yeah... big news.... rumors flew Friday that Mooch would be fired. It didn't happen. Well it happened today baby. Good, bad? I don't know. All I know is that I just want to see the Lions WIN!!! Mooch seems like a good guy, but that didn't help us win any football games. Go Lions! Keep on Truckin.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment