Thursday, October 27, 2005

It's A Different World

So it is Thursday. Andrea said to me today "Has this week felt like it has gone slow to you?" My response was "PAINFULLY SLOW!" Don't get me wrong, I love my job (most of the time) and I love these kids dearly (most of the time) but this non-stop thing is a little much. I think it would be one thing if I didn't have school on top of it. But being a "single mom" and going to school is HARD. I give anyone who has done it SO MUCH CREDIT!! I was so excited this morning when I woke up at 7:30am and they were both still sleeping and I got to take a shower without the sound of children screaming outside the bathroom..... I am taking all this as a sign that I am just not ready yet to have my own!! So now the house is peacefully quiet because they are napping and I am going to go study. Yippee. Only 29 1/2 more hours to go............

No comments: